Well there is no chance of getting out of the hospital now until the babies are born. It is official I have pre-eclampsia which is a fancy way of saying that my blood vessels spasm throughout the day causing my blood pressure to significantly increase and making it harder for my kidneys and liver to function. So I'm in the hospital for the doctors to watch over me and make sure this does not turn into something worse. Also the munchkins are trying to escape a little bit more now, another reason for my stay here in my luxurious new vacation home. According to the doctors the babies could arrive anywhere from today to another 3 weeks from today.
So if anyone has nothing to do and they want to sit in some uncomfortable hospital chairs and visit with me, that would be awesome. I am in room 774 of Medical City Hospital, North Tower. You can reach me either by my cell phone: 214-704-2959 or my room number: 972-566-4950.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hang in there girl! This will all be a distant memory soon. Can't wait to see you!
I had a dream about you and your babies last night. I dreamed that you had 2 boys...we'll see if that is true (for your mom's sake I hope not).
love you.
Yay! I love your blog! Hope to meet those babies soon!
Oh yay!!! I just found your blog!!! Know we are praying for you and can't wait to meet those little guys...or gals...whatever :o)
Oh, and the nursery looks AWESOME!
I'm so glad I found your blog. We are definately praying for yall. And after those babies get here you'll forget all about this waiting. Can't wait to meet them!
Post a Comment