So stinkin' cute! And I can't believe you've posted this much already. I'm impressed! I think we posted once when each of our boys was born and the second post was weeks/month away! :)
Oh my gosh...they are SO adorable!! And we love the Aggie outfits of course! Hope everyone is doing well. If you ever need anything please let us know!
Glad y'all are home and during well. The twins are so cute. Are they destined to be Aggies? I'm praying for y'all are you are caring for 2 babies. WOW. I am 35 weeks now and we still have lots to do. Doc is threating bed rest if I don't slow down. Might be going on maternity leave sooner than I thought.
We've been extremely blessed by God to have two beautiful twins born in 2007. Dylan and Kiera are healthy happy babies and we love being parents - when we're awake enough to know whats going on, that is.
We married in 2004 and now we live in Wylie. Madelyn works at Medical City and Todd works at Perot Systems.
8 comments:
These are great! Keep the photos coming... you know, when you aren't completely exhausted.
E
I love those onesies! Gig Em Aggies!
But they're too cute to be forced to be Aggies. :) Send 'em somewhere in Arkansas for college.
How adorable! I love looking at these sweet pics! It takes me back to London's little baby days...
So stinkin' cute! And I can't believe you've posted this much already. I'm impressed! I think we posted once when each of our boys was born and the second post was weeks/month away! :)
Oh my gosh...they are SO adorable!! And we love the Aggie outfits of course! Hope everyone is doing well. If you ever need anything please let us know!
Matt, Jessica, and Avery
Todd-is this what you call working from home? Just kidding :) I bet they are alot of work! They are so sweet!
Glad y'all are home and during well. The twins are so cute. Are they destined to be Aggies? I'm praying for y'all are you are caring for 2 babies. WOW. I am 35 weeks now and we still have lots to do. Doc is threating bed rest if I don't slow down. Might be going on maternity leave sooner than I thought.
Angie
Post a Comment