Thursday, July 10, 2008

Picture-Mania part 2

Here's part two of us trying to catch up on pictures.

Kiera fell asleep playing


Dylan is one mad baby!


Dylan enjoying his first day without the feeding tube. There's nothing he enjoys more than meal time.


Dylan's having a blast with three bottles at once!


...well, all was fine until his dad tried to pick up the empty bottles. Dylan got very protective and maintained the serious, suspicious attitude for a while. He's still hoarding bottles weeks later.


Kiera decided to pull of Dylan's diaper. He doesn't usually care what she does as long as she doesn't poke him in the eye, give him CPR chest compressions (she's tried) or of course, steal his bottle.


Dylan and Kiera enjoy swings even after a five hour car ride

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin the pictures! Keep it up! :-) Miss you. ~char

AW said...

Awwww! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love that Dylan hoards bottles. That's hilarious. Your babies are so cute!

Wolfe Blog said...

I love all the pictures. They are such cute little babies.