Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog Access

Please let us know if you read this blog, even occasionally. You can comment on this post (include your email address) or send us an email. We are changing the access to the blog and don't want any of you to lose access. You'll be able to see our blog when you log in with your email address.

26 comments:

Suzanne said...

Me please!

sammy.suzanne at gmail dot com

Mie said...

Argh...all you safe people :) I read daily, although evertime someone makes it private I lose access. I have a hard time getting blogger to sign in at work.

Anonymous said...

Yes. But I don't want to put my email address on here! I'll email Todd. :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

Yeah I one of the ones that check 3 times a week for updates LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bethany said...

I read... add me please! I like seeing how big the babies are getting!! :)

bethany.j.adams@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I read it!!!

ryanalison@netzero.net

Matthew & Jessica said...

Me too!

mjwidmer@gmail.com

:)

Mandi said...

I'm a reader. mandiDOTjaneAThotmailDOTcom

Tad and Monica said...

I check it!
Monica

The Moshells said...

Please let me in! :)
anmoshell@hotmail.com

Debra in Houston said...

add me in!
debradc at sbcglobal dot net

Jessica Newman said...

Yes- keep us in the loop!!

Elisa said...

I'd love to still have access- Please!

Elisa
elisaford at hotmail dot com

AW said...

Us too!

the weathersbees at hotmail dot com

Pandamonium said...

I want to continue reading!

amanda.redding@gmail.com

The Mills Gang said...

Add me too!!
mandyrmills@hotmail.com
Thank you!!!

MD Designs said...

add me too!
~ melissa dettmer =)

Anonymous said...

DUH!!! I just haven't had regular access to the internet recently. but really...do you have to ask??
You have our emails, right?
~charis (for the Lau's)

Anonymous said...

DUH!!! I just haven't had regular access to the internet recently. but really...do you have to ask??
You have our emails, right?
~charis (for the Lau's)

The Rowe Crew said...

us too!!!

Raina said...

Add me! One of these days I'm going to get that done too...

None said...

We try to keep up as much as possible!

Stephanie Christensen said...

I read!
Steph:)

Ryan and Teah Doyle said...

It is me! I can read your blog:)

The Kings said...

i just love to read your blog!!!!
Love you all, Nana

The Kings said...

i just love to read your blog!!!!
Love you all, Nana