Saturday, July 18, 2009

Easter

This was the kids' 2nd Easter, but it was the first one they were able to participate in our church's Easter Egg Hung. The night before, Todd and I put several plastic eggs around the living room and "taught" Dylan and Kiera how to collect Easter Eggs. Todd had a lot of strategy involved on how to beat all the other kids to the eggs, I will let him explain that, I just wanted them to collect some and not end up playing with rocks or grass. Speaking of which, when we were allowed to start collecting eggs, Kiera discovered all these rocks around a tree and Dylan of course followed along. These rocks were much more exciting than all the candy filled eggs. We eventually got them to go for the eggs again, but it took a while because we were both laughing too hard! Unfortunately I was not able to get any pictures of all the rocks they collected.


Look at all the rocks, forget the candy!


"Yeah, I'm cute!"



Cute family pic!

No comments: