While driving home, I was rear-ended. We were in the middle of traffic so speeds were not high, but I was hit at just the right spot so that the rear axel was damaged. Our insurance has 'totalled' the mini-van and now our insurance is working with the other insurance to figure out a settlement so we can get another mini-van. Yes, for anyone asking, I want another one just like this one. I don't know if I will be able to get the same color but I am looking! Here are some pictures of my wonderful car after the accident. So sad!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Mini-van Drama
In May we bought a wonderful 2008 Toyota Sienna mini-van. It was awesome! It had 8 leather seats with the front seats having 'bun warmers'. It is/was the perfect mom-mobile. Here are some pictures of it right after we got it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment