In case you didn't know from Facebook and just word of mouth, we are expecting baby #3. Can't believe I updated FB before our blog! Baby #3 will be making his/her arrival after Christmas via c-section. It is only 1 baby this time and we are NOT planning on finding out if it is a boy or a girl.
Baby is growing and doing well, Mama on the other hand is not doing so well. :( I have been sick the whole time, nausea, vomiting, extreme fatigue and extreme indigestion. Poor Todd is having to play mom and dad with the twins while I have been sick. Then when he is out of town, for work, my mom has been coming over to help out.
No pictures this update but hopefully I will have another decent night and I will be able to post some pictures of the 2 most adorable kids, yes I am biased.



No comments:
Post a Comment