Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fun Times in the Snow!

A little over a week old and Sarah was able to experience her first snow. She didn't really seem to care so much she just wanted to eat and sleep. Kiera LOVED the cold weather and playing in the snow. I have a feeling that we are going to lose her and Todd to one of those yucky northern states that have alot of snow. Dylan, like me, did NOT enjoy the snow, it was too cold. I think Dylan and I will be moving further south where it doesn't snow. Then the next week we got an even bigger snow fall. Friends came over and we all played outside especially Todd and Matt. After over a week of being cooped up in the house, I was no longer entertaining so they decided to play in the bath tub while completely dressed. They crack me up!


She loves the cold! She is SO weird.


Sarah's first view of snow, not really interested.


Aren't we cute?!?


Boys will be boys!









Rub-a-dub-dub, 2 cute kids playin'
in the tub

No comments: