On Sunday, we went to the Dallas World Aquarium with the Garrigues and Folks and had a blast. The stroller war, however, was a different story. Fighting your way through the narrow, crowded paths was not fun. Its easier to carry the little ones - especially since they don't want to be in the stroller anyway. Other than that, it was a great day.

Kiera has her first mohawk

Yes, we know the cap is too big, but Todd's a huge Dodger fan and he looked cute in the big boy cap.

Logan and Jason looking at the bird sitting in the path. The bird didn't seem bothered by people and even let some of us pet it.

Penguins - Maddy's favorite

Brian and Emma enjoying the sharks and sting rays - see below



Logan is a cutie
BTW: his shirt says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my mom"!!!
1 comment:
Just had a chance to catch up on your blog--there are just not enought hours in the day!! They are just precious. I love all the pictures and I am sure the dedication was such a special memory. I love Dylan in the Bumbo and the picture of the two of them laying on the floor posing for the picture.
Post a Comment