I generally hate reality shows, but I have to admit that I'm recording "The Bachelor". And if any of you are wondering, this is Todd writing this, not Maddy! Brad, the Bachelor, is from my hometown of Livingston.
If you watched the show tonight, Livingston is the town where they moved after his parents split up and he ended up in a trailer home in a small Texas town. Yep, that's us! Couldn't he have said something flattering about us? His brother, Wesley, and I were in the same grade and I went to high school with all three brothers. Is this a good enough reason for a guy to get a pass to watch a show like this?
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think that this is a perfectly great reason for you to watch, we can talk about it, because I LOVE this show too! So, if it doesnt work out between him and whoever he choose are you going to hook your favorite cousin up or what? haha
I watched it on the DVR, and wondered when Livingston got so West Texas-looking. I don't remember THAT much dust. And was it just me, or did it look like all the pictures were from sometime in the 70s? I'm thinking poorly chosen stock photos.
They also didn't mention that a double wide is 100% more house than about 50% of the county has!
Post a Comment