I'm not sure if "the day after" is accurate since we basically never slept. We got a couple hours sleep this morning around dawn. Its been a full day with all the doctors, nurses, therapists and every other profession that can stop by - and find a reason to bill us! :) They've all been great, but they have a long ways to go to match up to the antepartum nurses that helped us for so long. Those nurses were incredible and were probably the reason why we didn't go crazy.
Here are some pictures of our immediate family that stopped by today. Actually, Madelyn's mom, Della, drove up here as soon as we told her Maddy was going into labor and left around 3am this morning. Todd's parents live in Livingston and drove as soon as they found out and arrived at the hospital about 2am.

Happy Mom and Babies!


With Todd's father, Charles

The Grandmothers: "Nana" Della and "Grandmom" Sherolyn

Big cousins Preston and Janelle loved holding the twins
5 comments:
They are beautiful!!! My dad forwarded me the e-mail you sent out. Didn't know you had a blog. We do too. isaachary.blogspot.com.
I'm SO glad that they are healthy and that everything went well.
Monica
We are so happy for you! What a beautiful family! I had guessed that it would be a boy and a girl--what a blessing to have one of each. You look great!
I love the names! "Dylan" was a close second to Deron. They are beautiful and so is mom. I guess Todd looks good too ;) Good work guys! Good work God!
PRECIOUS! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys and so excited to see the Lord bless you with two sweet babies! Yippee!!
Branden and I are so excited for the both of you. Maybe we can catch up when you both get some sleep...So see ya in a couple of years..hee hee
~The Scott Family
Post a Comment