Last night Maddy started having contractions every 2-6 minutes, so the nurse called our doctors and said it was time to go have some babies! Todd hadn't eaten in 8 hours, so he told Madelyn and the nurse that no kids were being born until he ate the sandwich he just made. It turned out to be a great sandwich! Afterwards, we went to Labor and Delivery and the babies were born about 10pm on Tuesday, September 25th. The first one was a boy and named Dylan Jacob King. The second one out was a girl and named Kiera Jane King.
Dylan weighed 5lbs 9oz and was 17 inches long. Kiera weighed 5lbs 6oz and was 17 1/2 inches long. Both are doing great and were able to bypass the NICU and go straight to the nursery - a huge accomplishment for premature singletons or any twins.
Madelyn is doing great. She's enjoying not being confined to bed rest as she has been for the past month and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
YAY!!! I can't wait to meet them. Love ya'll.
Yippee! We can't wait to see them, either. I love the names, by the way.
Beautiful babies with beautiful names!!! We're SO excited for you guys.
Congratulations Todd & Matty. This is great news. I had been thinking about y'all and wondering how everything was going. Well, now I've got my answer. I am sure that Matty is happy that the babies are here and that she is off of bed rest. What a blessing. A boy and a girl.
Love, Angie Rodriguez
P.S. I'm during well, due Nov. 15.
Let the fun begin!!!
Yay!! They are both BEAUTIFUL and we LOVE their names! Can't wait to meet your little guy and gal :o)
wow! they are perfect!!!! and i must add, momma looks great!
thanks for waiting to have them on my birthday...i know that was intentional! (i had a secret talk with them when pierce and i visited!)
barbara walters was also born on this day in 1940. :)
i love the names and way to go with some big ole babies! that's the way to grow em! :)
What two little miracles...they are beautiful...Maddy, you look amazing. Congrats you two..you are going to be wonderful parents. Can't wait to meet them! Love, Erica Penick
They are beautiful!!! Congratulations on your baby son and daughter!
The Moshells
Yay, the prince and princess Kings are here! Congratulations you two...so thrilled to know all is well. Just wait until you get them home alone. I've decided these cute little creatures conspire to see how they can turn our worlds upside down as quickly as possible.
Muahahaha! >:-)
Love you guys!
Andi
So excited for yall. They are so cute, and I love their names!
Post a Comment